A 15-Week Immersion Course
Go deep into the teachings of Yoga and become a master of your own Self. Learn the secrets of Meditation, Energy, Pranayam, Asana, Diet, Philosophy and more!
February 13 – May 22, 2021
Online through Zoom
Build spiritual power against troubled times
Remain calm in the face of challenges
Learn timeless techniques of self-mastery
Deepen your understanding of your inner self
Learn skills and develop attitudes that will help you cope with your life’s challenges in troubled times. Remaining centered in the midst of stressful situations, maintaining focus when one could feel overwhelmed, looking to the future without fear are all products of deepening one’s spiritual reality.
Raja Yoga is a comprehensive approach to life that develops calmness, physical well-being and an awareness of spiritual realities.
The secrets of success—personal magnetism, right attitude, creativity, and energy—form an integral part of the yoga science.
We will explore the practical wisdom of Yoga. You will learn how to apply yogic techniques and principles in your daily life.
What exactly will I learn?
Where do these teachings come from?
Who is this course for?
What's included in this course?
Raja Yoga Intensive: Where Yoga comes to life.
We’ll explore these 6 arenas of study and practice:
Yoga Theory and Philosophy
- The purpose of life.
- The dream nature of the world.
- What is the soul?
- Karma: the law of life.
- The nature of good and evil.
- Inner spiritual realities (the chakras, kundalini).
- What happens when we die?
- What is a guru?
- The cycles of time (yugas).
- How to achieve freedom from suffering.
- What is God?
- The scriptures of Yoga: Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
- Yoga postures for health and spiritual development
- Preparation for deep meditation
- How breath influences the mind, body, and energy.
- Techniques to reduce fatigue, depression, or lack of mental clarity.
- Techniques to calm strong emotions
- The purpose of meditation.
- Techniques to quiet the restless mind.
- Achieve deeper states of meditation.
- The role of the heart (devotion).
- Yogic techniques for improved overall health.
- Techniques to help improve conditions including stress.
- Methods of healing others.
- Healing at a distance
How food affects consciousness.
What types of food are best for physical health.
Foods that help or hinder spiritual life.
Recipes for healthful food.